The University of Kansas
  • Home
  • Get Involved
  • Replacement Senators

Replacement Senators

The most common way students get involved in Student Senate is by running with coalitions during Spring elections each year. In these elections, University of Kansas students vote for their preferred student government candidates for the next academic year. To learn more about the Student Senate elections, click here

Open Replacement Senator Seats:

  • Education (2)
  • Graduate (9)
  • Music (1)
  • Non-traditional (2)
  • Social Welfare (1)


There are also a number of seats vacant for student organizations. If you are in these organizations and interested, please reach out to your respective president for more information

  • Multicultural Greek Council
  • National Pan-Hellenic Council
  • Asian American Student Association
  • Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
  • Graduate Student Advisory Board
  • KU TPE


There is an application required to apply for an open seat in Student Senate. Please fill out this form and submit to the Student Senate Office, Room 410 within the Kansas Union. For any additional information or questions, please contact our Chief of Staff Addison Henson at or 
Replacement Senator Application

What's Happening?

For information on Virtual Volunteering, visit

Connect With Your Senate!

Facebook  Instagram  Twitter