Graduate Student Advisory Board
University Graduate Student Advisory Board
This board will eventually replace the Senate Graduate Student Advisory Board, and will have representation from many of the schools around campus proportional to graduate student enrollment and will include student senate graduate student representation.
- met with GSAB, the Office of Graduate Studies, and the Office of the Provost to discuss what this would look like
- the Provost will be soliciting nominations of graduate students from the Deans of schools
- the board will meet 2-3 times with the Provost and Office of Graduate Studies in Spring 2019
Travel funding and doctoral research funding
-GSAB discussed where proprieties in funding for graduate student should go and plans to advocate for more funding.
Interim Dean of Graduate Studies
- met with current dean and staff of graduate studies and discussed ideal qualities of next dean
- met with the Provost to discuss what gradaute student would like to see in an interim dean